At the rate it took me to blog about this you would think I had been busy or something...and I have!! My old job called me back before Christmas and asked me if I would work part time from home!&(*&!(*&!! I couldn't believe it. I had been waiting a year and a half for them to pick back up and finally. I am so greatful for this tremendous blessing or my Christmas gift as I like to call it. Jason's also closing more loans recently, and I'm hoping it stays that way. Both of these things combined actually allowed us to feel good enough to take the house of the market! YAY!! So on to Christmas....
This Santa is the best...he hands out yummy Snickerdoodles when the kids are finished talking to him and he sits in a little house. So adorable!

Em was so excited to make cookies for Santa (and Nini and Papa too). I think her favorite part was decorating with the sprinkles.
Haley did do good with her presents...of course as soon as she opened it she wanted to stick all of the paper in her mouth!
She was so excited that it was finally time to open all the presents!
She is in the middle of saying "SLEEPING BEAUTY!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment